Durabuilt Windows & Doors is one of Western Canada’s largest privately held window and door manufacturer. For over 30 years, Durabuilt has been meeting the needs and servicing our general contractors, architect and commercial property management clientele. Our manufacturing and Corporate Office is in Edmonton with branch locations in Calgary, Lethbridge, Saskatoon and Winnipeg.
It’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people!
We are looking for a driven, organized, persuasive, and hard-working B2B Sales Professional who thrives in an environment with high standards. We are a company who has a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients and we will continue this legacy with you as the newest member of our sales team.
This role resides in our Sales Department and reports to the Commercial Business Unit Leader.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Fostering long-term business relationships with General Contractors, Property Managers, Architects and Specifiers to open new construction and renovation opportunities and successfully close on business
- Produce detailed proposals / quotations using our ERP system and manage all customer information, contacts and activities using our CRM (Salesforce)
- Working closely with the Sales Operations and manufacturing partners to ensure the smooth transfer of information and an exceptional customer experience
- Work closely with Architects and Specifier by providing solutions and product specification
- Meeting weekly/monthly/yearly sales targets
- Reporting on current progress at weekly sales meetings and logging activities and details in Salesforce
- Planning and pacing own work efficiently to meet productivity goals
- Effectively build and develop an individual sales plan/budget and ensure those expectations can be met
- Participating in industry association events to represent Durabuilt Windows & Doors and promote our products and services and build your network
- Participate in training and development activities to expand own product and industry knowledge
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Post-secondary Degree and or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary education institution in Business or a related field
- Must hold a valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Demonstrated ability with a high closing ratio
- Minimal of 5 years of sales experience with a focus placed on B2B knowledge or equivalent experience in the construction industry
- Window and Door experience is considered an asset
- Experience working with an CRM or ERP system (i.e. Salesforce or Paradigm) is considered an asset
- Must have demonstrated experience in delivering exceptional client service
- Effective time management and organizational skills are required
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter explaining their interest in and fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Account Manager-Commercial Sales. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. Candidates will also be subject to a completing a successful background check. We thank all applicants or their interest.