Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, achievement-oriented sales and operations professional to play a significant role in a successful, rapidly growing company. You serve as a key member of the management team, collaborating with colleagues and customers to drive significant growth and deliver on the company’s promise. Located in Calgary and leading a team of 18, (5 Direct Reports) you are responsible for the day-to-day performance of Durabuilt’s branch in Calgary, ensuring they adhere to the company’s established policies and procedures while strengthening the company’s sales capabilities in Calgary and Southern Alberta markets, creating excellent opportunities for career progression as the company continues to grow.
- Lead, create and execute Market Business plans, budgets, and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s fiscal goals.
- Provide hands on leadership, direction and coaching to ensure the continual growth of new and existing customers, products and service offerings.
- Championing the use of Salesforce in managing the performance of our sales pipeline and customer service performance.
- Provide support in developing stronger partnerships with customers and reinforcing relationship building skills with your team.
- Cultivate and maintain a winning culture by coaching your team to achieve assigned goals through effective behaviours and actions.
- Lead the development, training and coaching plans for all employees with respect to innovative thinking and continuous improvement initiatives, driving common vision and desire for profitable growth.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure exceptional customer experience through responsiveness, speed to market and consistency.
- Participate in new business development and sales activities related to major opportunities.
- Analyze market conditions, economic factors and competitor movement to effectively position your branch to maximize business opportunities.
- Evaluate and monitor processes to build, support and manage a successful, professional sales network.
- Build effective relationships across the company to ensure alignment of goals, objectives and activities.
- Participate in training and development activities to expand product and industry knowledge.
- Participate in Industry Associations and be an active member of the community.
- Attend customer relations events to foster relationships and develop opportunities.
- Degree in Business, Business Management, Commerce.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- 10+ years of progressively responsible related career experience in sales leadership and operational excellence.
- Track record of successfully building, managing, and mentoring a strong, diverse team of sales and operations professionals.
- Direct knowledge of the home-building or construction industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve significant objectives within a highly competitive market.
- Hands-on management style with a strong desire to motivate, coach and hold employees accountable.
- Highly effective prioritization, time-management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication, relationship-building and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized professional with exceptional management skills and a talent for driving sales and operational excellence.
- People who have worked with you in the past would describe you as inspiring and dynamic, someone whose vision and guidance has made a difference in their careers.
- Focused and driven to succeed, you take ownership for results and expect the same level of commitment and accountability from your team members.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, you operate with a sense of urgency without ever sacrificing the quality of your customers’ experience.
- Known for your integrity and commitment to excellence, you take pride in the relationships you have built and the success they have created.
Send Us Your Resume
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.