Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Act as a liaison between customers and the company. Assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other inquiries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephone to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as address and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunction.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions. Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Engineering, Arts.
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- 2+ years’ customer service experience.
- Call center experience an asset.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
- Troubleshooting abilities to analyze problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to multitask, organize your time and meet multiple deadlines.
- The ability to handle and resolve escalated inquiries and issues.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
- Proactive and able to assimilate new information quickly.
- Ability to prioritize your daily work and organize yourself to meet multiple deadlines and meet customer needs.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Send Us Your Resume
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.