Durabuilt Windows & Doors is one of Western Canada’s largest privately held window and door manufacturer. For over 30 years, Durabuilt has been meeting the needs and servicing our consumers, dealers, builders and commercial clientele. Our manufacturing and Corporate Office is located in Edmonton with branches in Calgary, Lethbridge, Saskatoon and Winnipeg.
It’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people!
We are looking for a driven, influential and career-minded sales leader to become our Edmonton Sales Manager responsible for leading one of our sales business channels. As a working Manager, this position includes leading Account Managers, developing sales and activity plans and ensuring sales objectives and targets are achieved, or exceeded.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Fostering the long-term business relationships with your assigned customer base
- Day-to-day leadership and development of Account Managers ensuring they are engaged in activities that produce results
- Lead the utilization of Salesforce within your group to ensure sales performance and activity targets are being met
- Strong involvement in developing new business and the ability to negotiate and close on large opportunities
- Working closely with the Sales Operations and manufacturing partners to ensure the smooth transfer of information and an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Effectively build and develop departmental and individual sales plans/budgets and ensure those expectations can be met
- Participating in industry association events to represent Durabuilt Windows & Doors and promote our products and services and build your network
- Participate in training and development activities to expand own product and industry knowledge
- Regular planning and update meetings with the Director of Sales
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Post-secondary Degree and or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary education institution in Business or a related field
- Must hold a valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Demonstrated ability with a high closing ration
- Minimal of 5 years of sales experience with a focus placed on B2B and B2C knowledge or equivalent experience in the construction industry
- Window and Door experience is considered an asset
- Experience working with an CRM or ERP system (i.e. Salesforce or Paradigm) is considered an asset
- Must have demonstrated experience in delivering exceptional client service
- Effective time management and organizational skills are required
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter explaining their interest in and fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Edmonton Sales Manager. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. Candidates will also be subject to a completing a successful background check. We thank all applicants or their interest.