Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- INNOVATIVE. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- DRIVER. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- OWNERSHIP. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- CARING. For employees, partners and community.
- INDIVIDUAL. We work with great people and expect a lot from them
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, its not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
This is a new position on our sales team. You have some inside sales experience with a mix of B2C and B2B knowledge. You rapidly built trust with your customers and provide solutions to meet their needs. You focus on new and existing customers to drive business and increase revenue. You thrive in a quick sales cycle, and love working in a fast-paced environment. You are a confident, outgoing and personal individual who is self driven. You work with a team of sales reps, managers and support staff to provide information, simplify technical details offering support and value to our customers.
SOME OF THE COOL STUFF YOU DO
- Receive company and self-generated leads. Call clients about potential sales.
- Source, develop and close new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients by reviewing buying history, suggesting related and new items, and addressing issues when they come up.
- Route qualified leads appropriately for further development and closure.
- Take rough measurements and draft up quotes for the client to approve.
- Enters orders into our system (Salesforce) and work with Scheduling and Installation departments to ensure the smooth transfer of information.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects, qualified leads and clients.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build pipeline and close deals.
- Give prospects and customers in-person or virtual product tours, and effectively communicate the features and benefits of each product.
- Continue to foster the superior customer relationships with the client throughout the sales cycle including post sales and installation.
- Responsible to weekly/monthly/yearly sales targets.
- Report on current progress at weekly sales meetings. Share challenges, and the solutions that will help you navigate your obstacles.
- Diploma in Business or related field.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- 1+ year sales experience with a focus on B2C knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience with dealing with clientele from different demographics.
- Class 5 driver license with clean driving record.
- Strong work ethic, action oriented, plan and pace own work efficiently to meet goals.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.