Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Installation coordinator is a results-oriented self-starter who is meticulously detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at once, possesses excellent time management and problem-solving skills, and demonstrates an eagerness to embrace new challenges.
- Plan, organize, and evaluate all installation that are being scheduled
- Follow up with the production line for completion of job
- Visits job sites to check status and ensures completion
- Inventory control
- Coordinate effectively with shipping department to ensure the shipment is arrived on time.
- Provide installers with the appropriate information to do their job properly
- Communicate effectively with management regarding the status of products that need to be installed
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding status of the job
- Resolve issues between installation crews and customers
- Process invoice and billing of installation crews ensure the accurate payment.
- Follow-up and collect payments from the customers.
- Daily office duties and paperwork
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- 2 years prior customer service experience.
- Strong work ethic, action oriented and desire to achieve excellence.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written in a multicultural company.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.