- I am a…
- Where To Buy
- Our Advantage
- Get A
Our values are at the core of everything we do!
• Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
• Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
• Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
• Caring. For employees, partners and community.
• Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
Set up and operate welding machines &/or cutting machines. Maintain quality and safety within the line.
Machine Line Production
• Set-up, calibrate, maintain, and repair machinery and machine tools as needed.
• Oversee machines, belts, any moving pieces during the production process and adjust speed or movements.
• Follow health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection.
• Keep a daily activity log of production notes (including totals, defects, etc.).
• Run test products to ensure quality and accuracy of production meets the set standard.
• Finish production on time with quality and safety.
• Analyze machine operations and output.
• Adjust machine for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production.
• Identify and drives continuous improvement efforts through standardized work to cut cost and improve productivity.
• Fit and assemble components and machine parts.
• Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances.
• High school diploma.
• Previous experience on a production line is an asset.
• Knowledge of using saws, cutting tools, and other hand tools.
• Comfortable with units of measure such as mm and inches (metric system).
• Able to read and interpret specification sheets.
• Skilled with various methods of measurement and verification.
• Mechanically inclined with mechanical aptitudes and enjoy working with your hands.
• Comfortable with computer applications used in the manufacturing process.
• Communication effectively in English both verbal and written.
• High comfort level working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
• Pressure to produce tangible results and complete projects within tight timelines.
• Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Troubleshooting abilities and repair skills to analyze problem and provide solutions.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.