Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
You are a dynamic and creative, collaborator, with proven graphic design skills and exceptional attention to detail. You partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide unique and creative on brand print and web design for various projects and initiatives. Your excellent time management allows you to successfully execute marketing projects within strict deadlines. You are driven, motivated and looking to grow and gain valuable experience with an innovative and forward-thinking organization.
Graphic Design – (50%)
- Maintain the overall look and tone of Durabuilt’s corporate image/brand.
- Develop unique and creative on brand print/web design and content for advertisements, editorials, website, social media, marketing collateral, and internal communication.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to better understand their goals and ensure cohesion with brand messaging across the organization.
- Maintain and update Durabuilt’s website regularly and as required.
- Provide graphic design support on all ongoing projects.
Coordinator Duties – (50%)
- Support market and production research process to stay up to date on current trends.
- Assist with the design and maintenance of all 6 Durabuilt Showrooms.
- Responsible for supporting internal business units with their marketing needs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team Lead on execution of marketing initiatives.
- Take photographs and videos of projects and products for social media channels and/or website.
- Provide support to the marketing team on activities and events, such as, trade shows, presentations, collateral, merchandising, internal/external event planning.
- Organize and maintain all marketing files and documents.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with vendors on production and delivery of marketing materials.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Communications Design, or Business.
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Google, Facebook, Udemy and HubSpot Certifications are considered an asset.
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design within an agency or corporate environment.
- Previous experience in the construction industry considered an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Applications, including, advanced level PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Teams.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Knowledge of Kijiji Ads, Mailchimp, and other online platforms.
- Strong desire to learn and work collaboratively.
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task, and be flexible in a high-pressure fast-paced environment.
- Experience in creating infographics for complex technical information considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of four-color printing process, digital production, and pre-press delivery formats.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- Ability to manage Social Media accounts.
- Proven copywriting skills, with high levels of attention to detail and strong editorial capability.
- Independent self-starter who is adaptable in environments that require autonomy and working as part of a team.
- Ability to execute marketing priorities while taking feedback in stride.
Send Us Your Resume
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.