Durabuilt Windows and Doors is one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and Corporate Head Office in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced, and innovative Marketing Manager to join our team at our Head Office in Edmonton. This individual will be responsible to lead and manage the Marketing department by developing and executing activities that support channel goals and objectives.
The Marketing Manager will also have a strong working relationship with senior management to understand and support Durabuilt’s strategic plans. The successful candidate must have a thirst for innovation, strong leadership, superior collaboration and relationship abilities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To lead, manage and execute the activities between Durabuilt and the Agency of Record (AOR) by maintaining regular contact and making sure that communication flows effectively. This includes but is not limited to:
- Campaigning and facilitating the approval of concepts, creative approaches and tactics, and managing the effectiveness by producing measurable results
- Developing promotional items, internal and external communications and printed collateral
- Effectively communicating project requirements, KPI’s and timelines
- Leading marketing initiatives and advertising / promotional campaigns, managing project budgets and ensuring billing is accurate and reconciled
- Ensuring all marketing adheres to the Durabuilt brand standards and guidelines
- Leading and managing AOR, Durabuilt’s website and social media advancement and provides updates as required
- Ongoing development of Durabuilt’s website and the monitoring and maintenance of Durabuilt’s social media platforms. This includes but not limited to:
- Producing qualified leads and positive customer reviews
- Creating content and imagery for the main accounts
- Providing responses to comments and posts as needed
- Helping to ensure all reputation management guidelines are followed
- Lead and engage AOR on new initiatives to conceptualise and source new display concepts, sample ideas for our Corporate-Design Gallery location and dealer partners. This includes but is not limited to:
- Trade show / home show and corporate event planning and execution along with set-up support as required
- Monitoring the marketing Store website, provide usage reports and recommend enhancements
- Lead department actions and activities, including staff and budget / costs. This includes but is not limited to:
- Meeting the departments KPI’s
- Conducting performance management, coaching and development plans with team members
- Providing weekly updates and reports to senior management
- Manage the monthly budget
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing
- 5-8 years marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing marketing teams and departments
- Experience working in Salesforce is a definite asset
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Building and sustaining superior working relationships across the organization
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter explaining their interest in and fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. Candidates will also be subject to a completing a successful background check. We thank all applicants for their interest.