Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. or employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
Your primary goal is to help grow Durabuilt’s brand influence in all markets while increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Responsible to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. You have strong digital marketing skills and a passion to execute on strategies that create awareness, consideration, and conversions that result in new business growth in all our business channel. As a highly innovative, creative and energetic marketer, you have a deep understanding of current and emerging digital marketing platforms. You execute strategies, measure results and are able to adapt due to evolving business needs. You are looking to grow and advance in a dynamic and fast-paced company that fuels your marketing passion.
BRAND AWARENESS & DIGITAL MARKETING
- Execute day-to-day social media posting, monitoring and maintenance, lead management and effective reporting that show results.
- Manage Durabuilt website to ensure alignment to our digital marketing strategies with the ability to update our content creatively and efficiently.
- Manage and grow website content to provide knowledge base and value-added resources to our consumers, customer partners and employees.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Handle social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with agency and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Develop and lead creative digital marketing promotion and lead gen campaigns following our brand guide, look/feel, voice / tone on various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Homestars, Yelp and Google to create awareness that create leads in all our B2C Home Renovation and DIY and our B2B Dealer, Builder and Architect / Designer channels.
- Create promotions with market leaders and sales managers.
- Understand and develop budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compile lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Evaluate and maintain a marketing strategy. Direct, plan and coordinate marketing efforts.
- Develop each marketing campaign from start to finish. Execute and communicate the plan.
- Research demand for the organization’s products and service and evaluate competitors.
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Administration.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing &/or advertising position, including strategic marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of numerous social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Understanding of residential construction &/or architect / designer community.
- Previous experience with Manufacturing or Construction industry.
- You are data drive, hands on, creative and collaborative, with a customer-centric approach.
- You are skilled at delivering our positive customer experience message both externally and internally to ensure proper alignment and results.
- Exceptional relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills enabling interaction at all levels.
- Solution focused and comfortable working in an environment which demands robust deliverables.
- The ability to identify and analyze problems and execute appropriate solutions.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to organize your work, multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- Remain up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.