Durabuilt Windows & Doors is one of Western Canada’s largest privately held window and door manufacturer. For over 30 years, Durabuilt has been meeting the needs and servicing our consumers, dealers, builders, and commercial clientele. Our manufacturing and Corporate Office is located in Edmonton with retail branches in Calgary, Lethbridge, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, and South Edmonton.
It’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies- it’s also our people!
We are looking for an innovative, proactive and organized Marketing Specialist who has a good eye for design to support and assist the Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of all marketing activities which supports all Durabuilt’s sales channels.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee day to day office operations
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies and plans for all sales channels
- Oversee all digital marketing activities:
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies and plans
- Social media pages (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked-In, etc.)
- Customer and employee reviews/ratings (i.e. Google, Houzz, Homestars, FB, Yelp, etc.)
- Online advertising (i.e. Google Ads, Google Displays, banner ads, etv.)
- Email marketing and e-blasts
- Social influencers
- Content/copy writing
- Manage all marketing assets (logos, photos library, etc.)
- Conduct basic graphic design:
- Social media content
- Print materials business cards, flyers, consumer brochures, event marketing, etc.
- Create and maintain sales presentations, sales sheets, one-pagers, etc.
- Branch and Design Galleries interior signage and displays
- Execute all advertising:
- Magazine ads, TV ads, radio commercials, etc.
- Conduct marketing research as needed
- Dealer support marketing (building groups, builders, etc.)
- Coordinate and create co-op marketing promos with our suppliers and partners (i.e. DFI, Roto, etc.)
- Act as liaison between the AOR and Durabuilt
- Review and update departments expenditures records
- Website management
- Ensure brands standards are met
- Participate in promotional events as needed
- Administrative support when required
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Post-secondary Degree and or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary education institution in Marketing or equivalent degree or experience
- Minimal of 5 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Ability to develop and execute digital marketing plans and strategies
- Develop and sustain excellent business partner relationships
- Proficient and knowledgeable of graphic design applications (i.e. Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop-Adobe Creative) is a must have
- Possess an internal and external customer centric philosophy
- Excellent strategy and problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinker with an excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent Project Management and priority setting abilities
- Strong design flair
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter explaining their interest in and fit for this role to email@example.com with the subject line as Marketing Specialist. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. Candidates will also be subject to a completing a successful background check. We thank all applicants or their interest.