Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- No excuses. 100% accountability.
- For employees, partners and community.
- We work with great people and expect a lot from them
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
- Assemble patio doors and related material
- Assist team members as needed
- Follow all quality assurance procedures to create quality products
- Maintain a safe and efficient working environment
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Opportunity for overtime on short notice due to operational needs
Education / Experience
- Previous experience window assembly is considered an asset
- Must be physically able to lift between 50-80 pounds
- Knowledge of using saws, cutting tools, and other hand tools
- Must be comfortable with units of measure such as mm and inches (metric system)
- Able to read and interpret specification sheets
- Skilled with various methods of measurement and verification
- Comfortable with computer applications used in the manufacturing process
Send Us Your Resume
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.