Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
You perform various tasks and routines within the plant. You are expected to have good knowledge of products, processes and hand tools used in manufacturing of windows and doors.
- Work with team members to ensure the highest quality and efficiency in the production process.
- Finish production on time with quality and safety.
- Identify and demonstrate use of personal protective equipment.
- Keep work area free from clutter, recycling waste and remove all dust on a daily basis.
- Report all activities and hazards that may create an unsafe work environment.
- Maintain department, equipment and company materials in a clean, efficient and professional manner.
- Follow all injury prevention policies and procedures.
- Some knowledge of Lean and 6S at work.
- Follow health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection.
- Proficient in the use of hand tools and power tools.
- Comfortable with units of measure such as mm and inches (metric system).
- Competency using a tape measure.
- Communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
- Pressure to produce tangible results and complete projects within tight timelines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Troubleshooting abilities to analyze problem and provide solutions.
Send Us Your Resume
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.