Durabuilt Windows and Doors is one of Western Canada’s largest privately held window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and Corporate Head Office in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
Position | Human Resources Recruiter (8 Month Contract)
We are looking for a proactive, high-energy, flexible and results oriented individual who thrives on a collaborative environment and builds excellent business partner relationships.
The Human Resources Recruiter will be a valuable member of the Human Resources and Learning and Development team (HR/L&D team) reporting to the HR/L&D Manager. This individual must have the knowledge and experience conducting full cycle recruitment and on-boarding (pre and post activities).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Source qualified candidates, manage the short list, conduct phone interviews, panel interviews and perform reference checks
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers
- Provide recommendations to hiring managers on candidate interviews and the next steps
- Conduct proactive searches in various databases and on social networking platforms
- Facilitating New Hire Orientation sessions and conduct pre and post on-boarding processes and activities
- Consult with internal Business Partners to develop and update job descriptions
- Input and monitor all HR and L&D activities and metrics into the HRIS system (Avanti)
- Develop job postings and post open positions on various social media platforms, internal career page and internal communication job platforms
- Work collaboratively with the HR/L&D team in supporting the Talent Acquisition processes and strategy in partnership with hiring managers
- Inputting New Hire and Termination employee files in HRIS system (Avanti)
- Participate and support HR/L&D team in various strategic projects in the department as required
- Participate and help organize recruitment events and facilitate the logistics of events
- Develop various communication and content related to recruitment and Learning and Development events
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree and or diploma from a recognized post-secondary education institution majoring in Human Resources
- Manufacturing Industry experience is required
- Possess or working towards CPHR Designation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruitment and on-boarding
- Experience with Avanti Software is a definite asset
- Experience with HR/L&D metrics and provide HR/L&D reporting
- Develop and sustain excellent business partner relationships
- Provide exceptional customer service experience/value-add to internal Business Partners
- Other HR experience is considered a definite asset
- Excellent Project Management and priority setting abilities
By submitting your resume and personal information to Durabuilt Windows & Doors, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Durabuilt Windows & Doors to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the Company.
Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.