Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- INNOVATIVE. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- DRIVER. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- OWNERSHIP. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- CARING. For employees, partners and community.
- INDIVIDUAL. We work with great people and expect a lot from them
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, its not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
You are a dynamic, high-energy, flexible, and hard-working, and thrive in an environment with high standards. You rapidly built trust with your customers and provide solutions to meet their needs. You focus on new and existing customers to drive business and increase revenue. You rapidly built trust with your customers and provide solutions to meet their needs. You focus on new and existing customers to drive business and increase revenue. You are a confident, outgoing, and personal individual who is self driven. You work with a team of sales reps, managers, and support staff to provide information, simplify technical details offering support and value to our customers.
SOME OF THE COOL STUFF YOU DO
- Generate leads, create opportunities, and close sales through solution-based selling.
- Regular and consistent visits to current and potential clients to evaluate their business needs &/or promote products and services.
- The ability to develop and coach contractor sales team to promote and sell our products and services.
- Foster the long-term business relationship with our client base.
- Meet or exceed company goals.
- Enter orders and quotes into ERP system.
- Meet weekly/monthly/yearly sales targets.
- Report on current progress at weekly sales meetings.
- Effectively build and develop an individual sales plan and budget, and ensure those expectations are met.
- Effectively oversee other internal sales operations functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in home builder events, trade shows, charity events, and other marketing events to represent Durabuilt Windows & Doors and promote our products and services.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and departments.
- Participate in training and development activities to expand own product and industry knowledge.
- Plan and pace your own work efficiently to meet productivity goals.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience of sales success with a focus placed on B2B knowledge or equivalent experience in the construction industry.
- Demonstrated sales experience with a high closing ratio.
- CRM Experience – Sales Force and Window & Door Software Paradigm is an asset,
- Window and door experience are an asset.
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales and business acumen, including problem solving, critical thinking and self-initiative.
- Strong work ethic, action oriented and desire to achieve excellence.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced, values driven, and solution based selling process in a team environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- High comfort level working autonomously and require little day-to-day oversight and direction.
- Valid class 5 driver license without restrictions.
- Overnight travel may be required.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.