Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
You are a dynamic, high-energy, flexible and hard worker. You thrive in an environment with high standards. You rapidly built trust with your customers and provide solutions to meet their needs. You are confident, outgoing and personable individual who is self driven. You work with a team of sales reps, managers and support staff to provide information, simplify technical details, offer support and value to our customers.
- Provide support to estimating as required by Customer Demand.
- Prepare detailed and accurate quotations.
- Entering orders and quotes into ERP system.
- Effective order placement and management.
- Phone reception and branch administrative duties.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist consumers with their product selections.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure the smooth transfer of information.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to fulfill customer needs.
- Support Winnipeg Team.
- Provide support to service as required by Customer Demand
- Fully educated on Sales Force / CX / Field Service Lightning, processes & systems to support service.
- Operational Knowledge of Customer Service Portals
- Collaborate with internal business partners and departments.
- Participate in training and development activities to expand your product / industry knowledge.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce.
- Equivalent work experience will be considered.
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- 5+ years’ experience of customer service success with a focus placed on B2B knowledge or equivalent experience in the construction industry.
- Demonstrated customer service experience with a high customer approval rating.
- CRM Experience – Sales Force and Paradigm Window & Door Software is an asset,
- Window and door experience are an asset.
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen, including problem solving, critical thinking and self-initiative.
- Strong work ethic, action oriented and desire to achieve excellence.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced, values driven, and solution based selling process in a team environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- High comfort level working autonomously and require little day-to-day oversight and direction.
- Valid class 5 driver license without restrictions.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.