Durabuilt Windows and Doors is one of Western Canada’s largest privately held window and door manufacturer. For over 30 years, Durabuilt has been meeting the needs and servicing our consumers, dealers, builders, and commercial clientele. Our manufacturing and Corporate Office is located in Edmonton with retail branches in Calgary, Lethbridge, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, and South Edmonton.
It’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies-it’s also our people!
We are seeking a Security Team Member to join the Security Department in our plant located in Edmonton, AB.
Job Type / Category
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities
- Locking and unlocking building and security gates
- Access / Gate Control
- CCTV Monitoring
- Security rounds
- Maintain proper security log book
- Monitor and record garbage hauling
- Reporting issues as they occur
- Reporting all activities and hazards that may create an unsafe work environment
- Others duties as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to handle weight up to 50 lbs on rarely and 30 Lbs occasionally
- Ability to do rotational shifts
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience is an asset
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer operating knowledge
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Be proficient in communicating in English with others