Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
- Repair exterior doors and PVC windows.
- Glaze seal units.
- Load service vehicle with parts required for service calls.
- Review run sheet daily to get an overview of jobs scheduled.
- Update app and paperwork with notes indicating job has been completed, or provide:
- A detailed explanation of why work was not completed.
- What has to be done to complete work.
- Clearly identify parts required to complete work.
- Provide time required to complete work
- Repair and make adjustments to exterior doors and PVC window products.
- Assist in re-glazing PVC window products.
- Set up scaffolding.
- Make initial contact to troubleshoot repair &/or service issues.
- Clean up job sites during work, and when work is completed to ensure job site is clean.
- Ensure customer is satisfied with service and product,
- Provide excellent customer service and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Complete paperwork and reporting,
- Update app and paperwork with notes is completed daily indicating job is completed.
- Read and be familiar with SOP’s.
- Some overnight stay required for out of town jobs.
- Follow health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection.
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- 2+ years’ experience in construction, repairs and installation of windows and doors.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Valid Class 5 driver license.
- Mechanically inclined with mechanical aptitudes and enjoy working with your hands.
- Communication effectively in English both verbal and written.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
- Pressure to produce tangible results and complete projects within tight timelines.
- Troubleshooting abilities to analyze problem and provide solutions.
- Ability to prioritize your daily work and organize yourself to meet multiple deadlines and meet customer needs.
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.